Employees can create Official Duty request. Official Duty means employee will go any where outside of office (with in city, outside of city, outside of country) for office work and will complete office work from there. To create official duty request first of all, you need to define official duty request flow. Where you will define approving authorities (Who will approve official duty request) for official duty request. You can add different employees as approving authority. Official duty request will rotate from employee to employee as you define inflow.
To know more about how to set attendance flow. Follow the following steps.
- At bottom of navbar click Master tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in drop down. Click System Masters.
- In System Master click Request Flow tab.
- Select company from drop down.
- Go to Request Type and select Official Duty Request from the dropdown.
- In node type drop down select flow for node type.
- Click Define Flow button to define a flow.
- A pop-up will appear to add a request flow.
- Click Add Node button to add nodes.
- In nodes, we can define our authorities who can approve request. 1 node contains 1 authority. We can define more than 1 authorities.
- It will display a row for node.
- In Node column add a node type.
- You can define node type according to the designation of an employee.
- If you select employee as node type then select employee from Employee column.
- Click Next column to define priorities of flow.
- Click delete button to delete node type.
- Click save button to save flow.
- After adding flow it will look like.
- Click change flow button to change any thing from flow if you want.
- It will open a pop up to change/delete any thing.
Change of request flow is same like add of request flow as mentioned in above section of document.
Finally click save button to save changes.