When an employee creates relaxation request. It goes to that employee who is defined as 1st node in relaxation request flow. If other employees are also defined as nodes in relaxation flow, after approval it will redirect to those employees according to priority defined in Next column. Approving authority can identity about relaxation request waiting for approval in two ways. In navbar, a new notification will appear on the Leave tab whenever a new request is created. Approving authority will also receive a notification in notification tab.
To know more about how to accept a relaxation request. Follow these following steps.
- In navbar click Leave tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Relaxation tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Approvals tab.
- Requests will appear according to role in each tab. Click on tab according to your employee role.
- Above step will open request approval index page.
- Click approve/reject button to approve or reject request.
- A pop-up will appear to approve relaxation request.
- Employees can create consent(Confirm from any employee) before approving request.
- Employees can add remarks.
- Employees can accept/reject requests.
- Employees can check history and flow.
- Employees can cancel approval pop-up.
- Finally click approve/reject button to approve/reject request.
- After acceptance status will change from pending to completed and after rejection status will change to reject.