When an employee creates a Resignation request. It goes to that employee who is defined as the 1st node in the Resignation request flow. If other employees are also defined as nodes in the Resignation flow, after approval it will redirect to those employees according to the priority defined in the next column.
To know more about how to approve the request. Follow the following steps.
1. In the navbar click the EOE Services (End Of Employment) tab.
2. Above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the Resignation Request tab
3. Above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the Resignation approvals tab.
4. Request approvals page has a list of requests for approval
5. Click on the green button to approve request, following popup screen will appear
6. On top of the page is information about the requestee and then in middle there is request information
7. Check Notice Period true if the employer wants to add any last working date
8. Give remarks in the remarks box
9. left bottom click on the flow button to check the approval flow and click on the history button to view the approvals history of this request
10. Right button click on the approval button to approve the request
11. Employer can reject the request by clicking on Reject bottom
12. Click on the cancel button if you don't want to approve or reject.