Employers can create training for employees on different topics to enhance and improvement of their skills of the employees.
Following are the steps:
1. In navbar click Training & Development tab and then click on Trainings
2. Click on create button to create training.
3. Write name for the training.
4.Select Venue for the training.
5. Select color for training and fonts
6. Select Hosts for training from company employees (internal)
7. Select third parties External persona (out of company)
8. Training types which has been created in training types
9. Select start date for training
10. Select shedule for the training. Training can for every week or every 2 weeks or more, all options are avaiable in drop down
11. 1 Step means training will conduct on every selected day, 2 step means on selected days, one-day training will conduct, the next day skip and another coming day training will conduct again, and so on.
12. Select start and end time for the training.
13. Write description if needed
14. Click on next button for next page.
15. On second page select Employees as trainee, there are two way for selection
15.1 Orgnization: In this criteria you can select orgnizational wise like departments, location, grades etc.
15.2 Employee: In this criteria you can select employee one by one individually.
16. Click next button for next page.
17. Here you can edit one day training separately
18. Click next button for next page
19. All selected details in previous pages showing here
20. You can view training by view button in action section
21. Click save button to save training
22. You can Edit, View and Delete training by buttons in action section