The employer can create an incentive. The incentive is a bonus given by the employer on achieved sales and targets.
To know more about how to create an incentive. Follow the following steps.
- In the navbar click the payroll tab.
- The above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the incentive tab.
- The above step will open the incentive index page.
- Click create button to create an incentive.
- The above step will open a popup to create an incentive.
- The select branch from the dropdown.
- Click calendar to select incentive applicable month.
- Select incentive type from the drop-down target or sale.
- Enter amount (Target or sale amount which must need to achieve).
- Select type as percentage or flat. By default, it is selected as a percentage.
- Enter value according to the selected type.
- Click the save button to create an incentive.
- The incentive will be created and look like.