Employees can create Leave Request if they have remaing balance from quota alloted from company.
To know more about how to create a Leave Request. Follow these following steps.
Through Leave Request
- In navbar click Time Off tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Leave tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Leave Requests tab.
- Click create button to create leave request.
- A pop-up will appear to create leave request.
- Fields with red sterics are necessary to fill.
- To add start date click calendar icon present at the right side of date field.
- To add end date click calendar icon present at the right side of date field.
- Count will be autmotically calculated by system when employee selects start and end date.
- Sandwich Count is the number of day off between start and end date of leaves. If sandwich was true in leave type.
- Total count is sum of count and sandwich count.
- Employees can add attachment. But it's optional.
- Add reason why you want to apply for leaves
- Finally, click save button to create create leave request.