To know more about how to perform and manage recruitment. Follow the following steps.
1. In the navbar click recruitment.
2. Above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click Requisition.
3. Above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click requests to create a request for recruitment to the authority who approves it.
4. Above step will open create request page.
5. Click Create button to create a requisition.
6. Above step will open a popup to create a requisition.
7. Select the location from the drop-down for which recruiting process is going to perform.
8. Select the branch from the drop-down for which recruiting process is going to perform.
9. Select the designation from the drop-down.
10. Select the job title from the drop-down.
11. Select the employment type from the drop-down.
12. Select the line manager from the drop-down.
13. Select the channel source (e.g Internal if you hire a person from your company. External if you hire a person from an outside company).
14. Select the requisition type (e.g New if you hire a new person for your company. Replacement if you replace a person within your company).
15. Write the number of positions for the selected designation.
16. Write the description for the selected designation.
17. Click on the Save button to save requisition.