Employers or managers (team leads) can create Resignation requests for subordinates in the company (in case the subordinates can not apply resignation request or other)
To know more about how to create a Resignation Request. Follow the following steps.
1. In the navbar click the EOE Services (End Of Employment) tab.
2. Above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the Resignation Request tab
3. Above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the Subordinate Requests tab.
4. Click on Create button for creating the Resignation Request.
5. A pop-up will appear to create a Resignation request.
6. Fields with red sterics are necessary to fill.
7. Select a subordinate employee from dropdown
8. Type is already selected as Resignation
9. Select Resignation date
10. Notice Period, Marked checked if Resignation date is not last working day
11. Select the last working date if the notice period checked
12. Attach documents if needed
13. Write reason in the reason box
14. Press the Save button to save all selections other press the cancel button