When employers create any payitem with calculation type as manual then it will appear in custom payitems. Employers can delete custom payitem only if the amount is entered in custom payitem and status is unprocessed.
To know more about how to delete custom payitem. Follow the following steps.
- In the navbar click the payroll tab.
- The above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the custom payitems tab.
- Whenever a payitem is created with calculation type as manual then-employer need to sign out and sign in again. Then payitem with manual calculation type will appear under the custom payitem tab.
- Click any payitem tab to which you want to delete.
- The above step will open the custom payitem index page.
- Click the delete button to delete the custom payitem.
- The above step will open a confirmation popup to delete the custom payitem.
- Click yes if you want to delete custom payitem and click no if you don't want to delete.