Employers can delete the roaster if the roster was added by mistake or the wrong time slot was added.
To know more about how to delete the roster. Follow the following steps.
- In the navbar click the roster tab.
- The above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the company roster tab.
- The above step will open the company roster index page.
- Click the delete button to delete the roster.
- The above step will open a popup to delete the roaster.
- Field with red sterics is necessary to fill.
- Click the calendar button present at the right corner of the start field to select a start date.
- Click the calendar button present at the right corner of the end field to select an end date.
- I want to delete for all employee then mark check to checkbox otherwise proceed further.
- Click on the Next button will take you to the next page.
- A select employee from the dropdown for which you want to create a roster.
- Click the search button to search employees.
- All selected employees will appear in the unselected box.
- Click the arrows button present in the upper right corner.
- Above step shift employees in next column selected employees.
- Click the delete button to proceed further.
- Click the back button to step back.
- The roaster will be delete and look like the below picture.