When employers create any payitem with calculation type as manual then it will appear in custom payitems. Employers need to add the amount manually. Employers can edit this amount.
To know more about custom payitem. Follow the following steps.
- In the navbar click the payroll tab.
- The above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the custom payitems tab.
- Whenever a payitem is created with calculation type as manual then-employer need to sign out and sign-in again. Then payitem with manual calculation type will appear under the custom payitem tab.
- Click any payitem tab for which you want to edit the amount.
- The above step will open the custom payitem index page.
- Click the edit button to edit the custom payitem.
- The above step will open a popup to edit the custom payitem.
- A select employee from the dropdown.
- Click to select the applicable date.
- Edit amount.
- Edit description.
- Select status processed or not.
- Click the save button to save changes in the custom payitem.