If leaves of the past year are carried forward in next year then employees can encash (only carry forward) leaves in next year.
To know more about how to encash leaves. Follow the following steps.
- In the navbar click the payroll tab.
- The above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the leave encashments tab.
- The above step will open the leave encashments page.
- Click create button to create leave encashments.
- The above step will open a popup to create leave encashments.
- Select leave type from the dropdown.
- Click all employees check box if you want to encash leaves for all employees.
- A select employee from the dropdown.
- Click calendar to the year for which you want to create leave encashment.
- Select type. If will select type as payroll then it means that you just need to select leave encashment pay item in payroll.
- If will select type as manual then it means that the employer will pay manually instead of payroll.
- In the case of manually, the system will show a new field amount per leave. Select employer contribution from the drop-down.
- Click the save button to create leave encashments.