1. In the navbar click Integrations.
2. Above step will open the Integrations page on which there was different types of integrations are available.
3. Click on the intuit QuickBooks integration.
4. Above step will open a popup to integrate QuickBooks
5. Click on the Connect to QuickBooks
6. Then the page will open on which you need to log in to your QuickBooks login
7. Select user ID or Email and password.
8. Press Sign In button.
9. After Login from QuickBooks popup new window payroll pay items to QuickBooks Ledger Mapping.
10. You need to map Payroll pay items to QuickBooks Chart of accounts.
11. Select pay item from pay item dropdown
12. Select the Debit account from the debit account dropdown
13. Select Credit account from Credit account dropdown
14. Select Contribution (Employee or Employer) if any
15. After selection click on Add Button
16. Click on Save Button after selecting all pay items.
17. It will be effective after payroll closed every month.