After payroll creation employees can run payroll. When payroll is run then the system can calculate the payable amount of the month.
To know more about how to run payroll. Follow the following steps.
- In the navbar click the payroll tab.
- The above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click payrolls.
- The above step will open the payroll index page.
- Employees can run payroll. Basically, we have different types of run operations run for the first time, run a closed payroll, run a payroll that is already running.
- Click the run button to run payroll.
- The above step will run payroll for the first time and a popup will appear to run payroll.
- Employers can also calculate attendance.
- Click the calendar icon to select the month for which you want to run payroll. Only for the first run employer can select any month from the back months.
- After the calendar selection system will automatically select the start and end date.
- However, employers can also reselect start and end date.
- Click the run payroll button to run payroll.
- The above step will run payroll and the status of payroll will be changed to running.
- Click the refresh button to refresh the status.
- The above step will change the status from running to run.
- Employers can re-run already running payroll. In the re-run, the employer will run the payroll of that month again.
- To run payroll for next month. First of all, employer need to close payroll. Then the employer can run for next month only.
- Repeat step 5-11 to re-run payroll or run for next month.