When an employee creates work from home request. It goes to that employee who is defined as 1st node in work from home request flow. If other employees are also defined as nodes in Work From Hom request flow, after approval it will redirect to those employees according to priority defined in Next column. Approving authority can identity about request waiting for approval.
To know more about how to accept a request. Follow these following steps.
- In navbar click on Attendance tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Work From Home tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Approvals tab.
- Requests will appear according to designations in each tab. Click on tab according to your designations.
- Above step will open request approval index page.
- Click approve/reject button to approve or reject request
- A pop-up will appear to approve Work From Home request.
- Employees can add remarks.
- Employees can accept/reject requests.
- Employees can check history and flow.
- Employees can cancel approval pop-up.
- Finally click approve/reject button to approve/reject request.
- After acceptance status will change from pending to completed and after rejection status will change to reject.