When an employee creates leave request. It goes to that employee who is defined as 1st node in leave request flow. If other employees are also defined as nodes in leave flow, after approval it will redirect to those employees according to priority defined in Next column. Approving authority can identity about leave request waiting for approval in two ways. In navbar, a new notification will appear on the Time Off tab whenever a new request is created. Approving authority will also receive a notification in notification tab.
To know more about how to accept a leave request. Follow these following steps.
- In navbar click Time Off tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Leave tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click Leave Approvals tab.
- Requests will appear according to designations in each tab. Click on tab according to your designations.
- Above step will open request approval index page.
- Click approve/reject button to approve or reject request.
- A pop-up will appear to approve relaxation request.
- Employees can create consent(Confirm from any employee) before approving request.
- Employees can add remarks.
- Employees can accept/reject requests.
- Employees can check history and flow.
- Employees can cancel approval pop-up.
- Finally click approve/reject button to approve/reject request.
- After acceptance status will change from pending to completed and after rejection status will change to reject.