When an employee creates travel request. It goes to that employee who is defined as 1st node in travel request flow. If other employees are also defined as nodes in travel flow, after approval it will redirect to those employees according to priority defined in next column. Approving authority can identity about travel request waiting for approval in two ways. In navbar, a new notification will appear on the travel tab whenever a new request is created. Approving authority will also receive a notification in notification tab.
To know more about how to accept a travel request. Follow these following steps.
- In navbar click travel tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click travel tab.
- Above step will open new tabs in dropdown. Click approvals tab.
- Requests will appear according to designations in each tab. Click on tab according to your designations.
- Click approve/reject button to approve or reject request.
- A pop-up will appear to approve travel request.
- Employees can add remarks.
- Employees can create consent(Confirm from any employee) before approving request.
- Consent creation is already explained in How to create consentee request?.
- After repayment plan creation employees can accept/reject requests.
- Employees can check history and flow.
- Employees can cancel approval pop-up.
- Finally click approve/reject button to approve/reject request.
- After acceptance status will change from pending to completed and after rejection status will change to reject.