To know more about how to create custom dashboardin advance configurations. Follow these following steps.
1. In navbar click advance configurations.
2. Above step will open new tabs in drop down. Click custom dashboard.
3. Above step will open create custom dashboard page.
4. Click create button to create custom dashboard.
5. Above step will open a popup to create custom dashboard.
6. Do enable for employment for creating dashboard for a specific employee.
7. Select role for which you are going to create dashboard from dropdown.
8. Select the type from the dropdown.
9. Click add button to add slabs.
10. Click divide slab to choose divided slab according to your requirements.
11. Click cancel slab button to cut/delete slab which you don't need.
12. Search the directives or choose them directly from available directives.
13. Drag the directives which you want to show to the dashboard for the role and drop it in the slab.
14. Click on save button to save the custom dashboard which you created.
15. Click on back button to move back to the previous page "create custom dashboard".
16. You can copy any already created custom dashboard for any other role and follow from point "8 to 14".
17. Click on copy button to copy already created custom dashboard for any other role.
18. Click on view button to view the created custom dashboard.
19. Click on edit button to edit the created custom dashboard.
20. Click on delete button to delete the already created custom dashboard.