The employer can edit incentive. The incentive is a bonus given by the employer on achieved sales and targets.
To know more about how to edit incentive. Follow the following steps.
- In the navbar click the payroll tab.
- The above step will open new tabs in the dropdown. Click the incentive tab.
- The above step will open the incentive index page.
- If incentive exists on the index page then click the edit button to edit the incentive.
- The above step will open a popup to edit incentive.
- A select branch from dropdown.
- Click calendar to edit incentive applicable month.
- Select incentive type from the drop-down target or sale.
- Edit amount (Target or sale amount which must need to achieve).
- Select type as percentage or flat. By default,, it is selected as a percentage.
- Edit value according to the selected type.
- Click the save button to save changes.